Helpful Resources/FAQs· How do I read & make sense of the ELA standards?· How do I read & make sense of the Math standards?
· Where can I see a comparison of the math standards across grade levels?
o Grades K-2 comparison: http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/lib/sde/PDF/CCSS/CCSS_Math_K_2_Domain_Progressions_062010.pdf
o Grades 3-5 comparison http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/lib/sde/PDF/CCSS/CCSS_Math_3_5_Domain_Progressions_062010.pdf
· Is there a correlation between Investigations and the CCSS?
· Can I see a comparison of the ELA standards across grade level?Reading Standards for Literature K-5 (pages 11-12)Reading Standards for Informational Text K–5 (p 13-14)Reading Standards: Foundational Skills (K–5) (p15-17)Writing Standards K–5 (p19-21)Speaking and Listening Standards K–5 (p23-24)Language Standards K–5 (p26-30)
· Frequently Asked Questions about Core Curriculum Maps-ELA
· What is the NYS Timeline for CCSS implementation?
· How do the old ELA standards compare/contrast with the new standards?