Central Registration for new and returning students
Welcome to the Dunkirk City School District! We look forward to working with you and your family as a member of our school community. All new and returning students are registered through our centralized registration process.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic in-person appointments will not be needed at this time.
Please follow the instructions below to enroll your child in school:
- Pick up a registration packet at 620 Marauder Drive (Administration Building entrance) Dunkirk, NY 14048 and fill out a registration packet for EACH child you are enrolling into school. Should you have any questions or need help you may contact (716) 366-9300 Ext. *2088 or send an email to: email@example.com
Additional documents are required to complete the registration process, the following are:
- Proof of residency/address
- Birth Certificate for each child
- ID for the parent/guardian
- Immunization Record and physical for each child
- Custody documentation if applicable
Other helpful information if applicable:
- Name, address, phone number and fax number of previous schools attended
- Previous report cards, transcripts and progress reports
- IEP’s if applicable
- 504 Plans if applicable
You may choose the method to return the registration packet with all the required documents at your discretion. The following are:
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make copies of the required documents; please DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL documents EXCEPT for official school records. *See below for a copy machine site.
- You may also return the registration packet with the required documents via postal mail to 620 Marauder Drive, Registration Office, Dunkirk, NY 14048.
- Incomplete registration packets or missing required documents submitted may delay the process of enrollment.
- Once enrollment is complete in the system, the Director of Placement will determine and assign your child’s school building. You will be notified via phone/letter.
- Please visit our school website for more information and COVID-19 updates at: dunkirkcsd.org
Copy Boy Instant Printing
Address: 13 West Third Street, Dunkirk, NY 14048.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in such times. These preventive measures are taken to keep you, your family and the district employees safe.
Our goal is to provide high-quality education for school-age children residing in the District. In order to ensure your child meets the age and residency requirements, we ask that you provide relevant documentation.
Please know that the District is committed to enrolling children as quickly as possible and will work closely with parents and persons in parental relation to children to obtain all necessary documentation.
If you have questions about registering your child or if you have difficulty supplying the necessary information please call the Registration Office for assistance.
We look forward to working with you and your family!
Do not forget to visit our school website for more information and COVID-19 updates at: dunkirkcsd.org
Dunkirk City School District Central Registration Office is located:
620 Marauder Drive Dunkirk, NY 14048
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM - 4:30PM
(716) 366-9300 Extension: *2088
Fax: (716) 366-9395