Phone: (716) 366-9350
Degrees and Certifications:
Early Childhood Education (Birth- Grade 2) Childhood Education (Grade 1-6) Students with Disabilities (Birth- Grade 6)
The OT and PT Department have put together therapeutic resources and home suggestions for students on the Dunkirk district website. https://www.dunkirkcsd.org/Domain/753 .
Join their FACEBOOK page called: Dunkirk Occupational and Physical Therapy Department.
Mrs. Hoffman, your child's ENL teacher, has posted a new resource from the American Reading Company for your child to use. Please visit her webpage at https://www.dunkirkcsd.org/Page/645 and follow the directions posted under 'ARC Bookshelf' to get access. Thank you!
***I will be assigning ELA and Math activities through a website called boom learning. Please have your child complete 1 activity per day on www.boomlearning.com. Please let me know if you need your child's login information.
Optional ELA websites to use:
- Teach your monster to read: http://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/u/2869968 Class code is 2869968, Username: First name, Password not required
- Raz Kids: https://www.raz-kids.com/ Username and passwords are in students folders at home (please let me know if you cannot find it)
- ARC bookshelf: https://www.arcbookshelf.com/ Username and passwords were sent using Remind (please let me know if you need me to send it again)
- ARC bookshelf instructions
- Spanish ARC bookshelf instructions
- Storyline Online: https://www.storylineonline.net/
Optional Math websites to use:
Optional ELA and Math websites to use:
- Freckle: https://student.freckle.com/#/login Class code is P8ZKU9
- MobyMax: https://www.mobymax.com/ny6062 Class code is NY6062 (will send login and password by Remind)
- Starfall: https://www.starfall.com/h/
- PBS kids: https://pbskids.org/
- ABCya: https://www.abcya.com/
***Please also check out the OT/PT Facebook page and the Speech Facebook page for daily activities to do with your child***(links are listed on this webpage)